Routerlogin.net is the web portal which can be used to access the Netgear router login page. The Netgear router offers a simple and easy method to access the login process by using the default web address www.routerlogin.com. The users can also access the Netgear router setup page by using the IP address http://192.1681.1. The web address routerlogin.net is domain name which redirects you to the Netgear router login page where you can configure all the basic and advanced settings. There are many advanced features included in Netgear routers like Guest network, parental control, speed control and many more which you can configure once you sign in to Netgear wireless router. Now, if you are wondering what are the default credentials for routerlogin.net so that you can start configuring the settings of your router, you can take help of this blog.
What are the default credentials for routerlogin.net?
Netgear router provides an easy and reliable way to access the Netgear router setup page. You can enter the routerlogin.net in the address of the web browser to open the Netgear router login page and fill in the default credentials. You can even use 192.168.1.1 to access the Netgear router setup. The default credentials to access the routerlogin.net page are:
- Username: admin
- Password: password
How to log into Netgear router?
To use the wireless internet, the user needs to go through the Netgear router login and setup process. The users can simply access the 192.168.1.1 Netgear router login page with the help of its default login credentials. The login process is very simple and it only takes a few minutes to complete. You can follow the steps which are given below to know how to log into Netgear router.
- Connect the internet modem with the internet port of Netgear router by taking help of an Ethernet cable.
- Next, you need to connect the computer with the Netgear router either via a wired connection or using a wireless connection.
- Make sure that all the connections are properly made.
- In this step, you need to open an internet browser on your computer.
- You can enter Netgear router default web address www.routerlogin.net in the address bar.
- You can even use the Netgear router default IP address http://192.168.1.1 to sign in to Netgear wireless router setup wizard.
- You are required to fill in the login details of the Netgear router.
- You can enter ‘admin’ in the username field and ‘password’ in the password field to access the 192.168.1.1 Netgear router setup wizard.
- Finally, after accessing the Netgear router setup wizard, you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and also to configure the settings.
- You can press the ‘Save’ button to apply all the recent changes.
We hope this blog solved your query on what are the default credentials for routerlogin.net. If you are looking for more help for Netgear router login and setup process then you can without taking any stress get connected with us. Our in-house team who are experts in the Netgear router configuration will guide you to troubleshoot its issues. You can either give them a call on their toll-free number or perform a live chat with them.