The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8 stream AX6000 wifi router is a newly introduced router that supports latest 802.11ax wifi standard. The Netgear AX6000 router is designed to deliver 4 times more data. The router is powered with 64 bit 1.6 Ghz quad-core processor. It lets the multiple devices to enjoy the internet across your home. You will experience the better 4K/8K UHD streaming, video conferencing or online gaming after completing the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 setup.
Complete the setup process on Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 login page to stream the high definition movies in many devices. You can use Nighthawk app for the Netgear AX6000 router configuration. We will explain how to setup Netgear AX6000 router in this blog. You can go through the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 troubleshooting tips.
To begin with the configuration process of the Netgear AX6000 router, you need to make sure that you have all things ready. Just go through the list of some prerequisites for the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 router setup.
- A wired or wireless device like- computer, laptop and Smartphone
- Internet connection
- Broadband modem
- Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 router
- Ethernet cable
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 physical connection
You need to complete the basic step of configuration to jump to the Netgear nighthawk ax6000 login page. Complete the hardware setup of the router to start its installation process.
- Unplug the modem or remove its batteries. Wait for two minutes
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the WAN port of the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 with the broadband modem.
- Connect the LAN port of the Netgear router with the computer by taking help of Ethernet cable.
- You can make use of the wireless connection to establish a connection between Netgear AX6000 router and computer.
- Power on your modem or insert the batteries back in.
- Plug the power adapter of Netgear router into the wall outlet and supply power to it.
How to setup Netgear ax6000?
You can begin with Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 router configuration after completing the hardware setup. You can go through the steps to successfully completing the setup process.
- Turn on your Netgear AX6000 AX8 router by pressing the On/Off button.
- Make sure that the Netgear router is successfully connected to wireless device or computer with an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Proceed to launch a fully functional web browser. You can use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- You need to enter http://routerlogin.net to access the Netgear nighthawk AX6000 login page.
- Enter the username and password on the login window. Use ‘admin’ in the username field and ‘password’ in the password field. Press the ‘Enter’ key.
- You will get the access to the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 setup wizard. You can configure the settings of your router.
- Under the ‘Wireless’ tab of your router, you can change the wireless settings.
- You can change the network name (SSID) and network passphrase of the Netgear router. Enter a new password in the required field and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- You should change the wireless channel of Netgear AX6000 router.
- You can limit the access on your Netgear network by filtering the Mac address. Enter the Mac address of the devices that you want to connect to your network.
- Next, update the firmware of the router under the ‘Administration’ tab
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save all the changes that you just made with your Netgear router.
- These were the steps for the Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 router setup.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 troubleshooting tips:
Can’t access Netgear nighthawk ax6000 login page
If you can’t log into your router, you can follow these Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 troubleshooting tips to fix the issue.
- Ensure that the cables are properly connected with the devices. The connection between Netgear ax6000 router and computer should be proper. There should be no cuts in the cables.
- Make sure you are using correct web address http://routerlogin.net to access the Netgear nighthawk ax6000 login page.
- You can try to access the Netgear AX6000 router configuration page by using the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Try to log into your router from a different computer and different internet browser.
- Try clearing proxy, cache and cookies of the internet browser to log into your router.
- If nothing is working in your favour you can reset the Netgear nighthawk ax6000 ax8 8 stream router to its factory default settings.
How to reset Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 router?
If you want to fix the issues with your Netgear ax6000 router, you can reset the router to its factory default settings. To reset the Netgear ax6000 router, you need to press the button for about ten seconds. You can take a sharp object to press the ‘Reset’ button. You can release the button and wait for the router to reboot.
We hope this blog helped you with Netgear Nighthawk ax6000 setup. Take the help of our experts if you are confused about the Netgear ax6000 router configuration process. To take their help, you can get connected with our team of experts . You can call them on the toll-free number to take more Netgear nighthawk ax6000 troubleshooting tips.