Linksys Router Firmware Update Manual
Your Linksys router already has a number of features that are important & useful as well. Still, there is one program that makes these features works which is Firmware. Firmware works in the background of your router. In short, Firmware updates make available by Router manufactures to help your device do what it’s supposed to do. So, next time when you see a Firmware update, don’t ignore it, & upgrade it without delay. Apart from this, firmware update also fixes the issue which your previous firmware version may or maybe not have. In Linksys router, you get the option of manually or automatically firmware update. It is up to you which option you choose. If you are Linksys router users, you can update Firmware, by typical web-based setup page. All you require is perform Linksys router login & follow options that lead you to the Firmware Update.
If you are not sure how to update Firmware version, or forget the process, don’t worry we are here. In this blog, you will learn important steps regarding Linksys router Firmware update. In case of an issue, don’t forget to contact our experts on the Toll-free number. So, without any delay, let’s get started with the Method of Firmware Update in Linksys Router.
Important Points You Need to Considered Prior Firmware Upgrade
You can check Linksys router fresh update of Firmware, on the Linksys Support Site.
• If you don’t know what version your router presently installed? Look at the uppermost right portion of web-based setup page..
Or Linksys Smart Wifi Users can check Firmware version, by the use of Linksys cloud account.
• For Linksys router login, which is an important part of Firmware Upgrade ensure you know login Credentials and Web address.
• If you don’t want any obstacle during Firmware upgrade, Use Ethernet cable for connecting a computer to the router. It will give stable connection.
• In Case, You try to Update Firmware Wirelessly, it can damage your router permanently.
• Just in case, your browser gives issues immediately switch to another browser to avoid delay in Upgrade. Even you can change your computer as well.
• Make sure you are downloading correct firmware version, meant for your router.
• Do your router has storage link or storage device is connected to it? If yes, remove the storage device, prior upgrade.
• Before you remove storage device, generate a backup configuration.
Method for Firmware Update in Linksys Router (Manually)
.For Linksys router login, Open a web browser & enter Router default IP address into browser address bar.
• Next, enter router login credentials, use admin for router password. In case, you have made any changes to Linksys router login credentials, enter the fresh credentials.
To know remaining steps of Firmware update, feel free to call our experts at the Toll-free number. We have a team of router experts that can help you all through the Firmware process. You can also leave the message for our team, in case you want to share any feedback and suggestions. Our team can also answer your queries on live chat support window. So, choose any method & get connected with our team.