One of the most popular router brand Belkin is creating a landmark in router industry these days. Belkin router comes with fully loaded with Basic & advanced features. Router user gets everything in a single router that helps them in doing safe online networking. Recently Belkin made few changes into Belkin router Login process. They have changed their Default IP address. A few years back, Belkin routers were using IP address 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1. Now they are using 192.168.2.1 in place of old IP addresses. In case, you are unaware of this change then go through our today’s blog. Even they are using different IP address still it doesn’t change anything to Belkin router login/working of the router.
In our today’s blog, we will try to focus on the basic details of the Belkin router setup. In this, you will learn about Belkin Router login details & why you get issue while login process. As Belkin router comes with built-in web-based setup page, means you require accessing IP address for the admin page. Once you reach the admin page of the Belkin router, you can then customize router settings easily. Just before you access Belkin router web-based setup page, ensure your router is On. Also, make sure your computer is attached to Router Ethernet port.
After connecting Computer to Router LAN, check if LED also connected to the Port, where a computer is already connected. Let’s start now login to Belkin router user interface.
Steps required for accessing the Belkin Router’s Web-Based Setup Page
• Now, Make use of a Computer or Wireless device for opening a web browser.
• For Belkin Router login, enter Web address http://router into browser address bar. If you get an error message then try to use Router IP address 192.168.2.1 & press, enter button.
• Next, you will be required to enter Belkin router default router password. Here, enter Router password if you have set up any. If not, leave the field Blank & click On submit button.
• You can also modify router admin password anytime on the web based setup page. To know more give us a call on the toll-free number.
• Are you dashboard use? If yes, you are required to enter administrator password of your Belkin router, you setup during initial setup. Simply Click On the Let Me It to move further. Or if you haven’t setup any customized password then you can directly login to router admin page. Now, configure the Belkin router Settings, as per your preference.
All those users who can’t access router’s web-based setup page can take help from our experts by dialing the toll-free number. Our team is working round the clock especially to guide Router users. If you wish to have live interaction with the team then approach them for live chat support window. You can also clear your doubts for topics such as Belkin router login, by posting comments. We have a dedicated comment box where you can directly get an answer from our experts. So, guide us or take assistance from our team in just a single call.